We're partnering with our sponsor Southwest General Hospital to offer a complimentary neighborhood event that will be fun for everyone in the family. Coffee, tacos and paletas will also be available to the attendees!
- Start your morning off with a small workout session with MixFit at 9am!
- Join Bill Simons with Cycling San Antonio on his guided bike tour through the missions, this fun adventure starts at 10am and returns around 11:00am! SWell Cycle will also be offering a FREE DAY PASS to those who would like to join the tour or bike just around the park!
- SA River Foundation will explain the intimate backstories of the art installations that can be found at almost every mission along the Mission Trail!
- Earn-A-Bike Co Op and Ghisallo Cycling Initiative will be there to inform young riders on their programs, the importance of bike safety, benefits of riding and receive a free bicycle check!
- Learn more about other amazing participating groups like BGDB (Black Girls Do Bike), SA Wheelmen, Harvey E Njaim Family YMCA and Vision Zero!
- Step inside the Estela Avery Education Center to learn about archeological artifacts from our Missions National Historical Park with a real Archeologist and get educated before you go solar with Build San Antonio Green!
- Test ride our marvelous new E-bike that will be hitting stations near you at the end of this month!
- Win a bike! The San Antonio River Foundation and Small Planet eBikes SATX have partnered to award one lucky PEDAL in the PARKattendee this Mantra Retrospec bike! All you have to do is show up at Confluence Park this Saturday at 9am and get a free raffle ticket from SWell Cycle during Pedal in the Park. The Mantra is Retrospec's premium fixie/single-speed. Quick response dual braking, sealed bearing hubs, and dripping with style, Mantra is your go-to for your every commuting, cruising, zipping, coasting and speeding need.