San Antonio Bike Share, San Antonio, TX
Posted: February 23, 2017
Job Type: Part Time
San Antonio B-cycle is looking to add to our team. Be a part of a growing solution for navigating in and around downtown San Antonio with our bike sharing program of 58 stations and over 500 bikes. Our office is located in the beautiful renovated Hemisfair Park.
Our company is seeking an Operations Technician to help in balancing bikes at stations, bike repair and overall station maintenance. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Working in the field, driving a vehicle to various station locations to re-balance bikes or check on the status of a station
- Learn to do basic mechanical repairs to b-cycle bikes and stations
- Work special events, as needed like SiClovia
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Knowledge of downtown San Antonio, Museum Reach and Mission Reach areas
- Basic computer and phone skills
- Comfortable talking with customers
- Dependability - consistently at work and on time, follow instructions and able to deal with changes to duties
We are committed to diversity among our staff, and recognize that success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality service. We are an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants should have a clean criminal record and driving record. Qualified candidates should submit their job history or resume to Angel at email@example.com. No phone calls please.